Trial

She smiles at me, you used to laugh at me. She calls me sweety, you called me stupid. She makes me breakfast with a heart drawn on my pancakes, you used to make me make you breakfast and then throw it out and leave. She writes me postcards with messages of love before she leaves to work, you just used to stay in bed and tell me to leave. She calms me down when I'm nervous for that important meeting, you would convince me that I would fail because I'm not good enough. She's always there for me, you were always avoiding me when I was troubled. She never swears, you called me a stupid ass hole so many times that I started to believe that I really was one. She always waits for me when I'm late, you would tell me to be there on time and then never come. She would rather stay home with me watching an old movie, you would rather get drunk with your girlfriends and then call me just to insult me. She will never break my heart, you would never let it heal. She loves me forever, you never really did. I don't love her, I love you.

0 comentários: